Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rejoicing in Daylight Savings


Time skipped ahead an hour and my mentality about waking up in the morning is so much better. Daylight savings time has allowed me to get into synch with my baby who has been waking up a few minutes prior to sunrise for several weeks. It is amazing to think that just a few numbers, the difference between 5:30 and 6:30 am, can change one's will to move so much. Sometimes it is easier to go with the flow and accept that the constructed way of seeing the day, which I have been taught and adhered to for so long, can help me reconnect with the movements of the earth in whatever small way. Whatever I needed, that extra surge and propulsion to wake up, I am extremely grateful to be at rhythm again with my more sky attuned babe.


No comments:

Post a Comment