Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A season change, dreams and muddy realities



Been journeying around lately. March was spectacular. Usually we have a huge family party for March's Spring Equinox. This year the event was so close to the full moon that an excellent gathering of three women came about. We had a wonderful look at the unusually large and beautiful event that the moon herself provided.



Hockey season is over and I really did enjoy spending ice time with my eldest skating superstar. My little one is proving to be an awesome drummer.

So many highlights have happened since my last post. As usual the earth spins and obstacles jump right in front of you. The funeral for a beautiful brother-in-spirit Josh was on the actual Spring Equinox. He was a spectacular person. I know my eldest son learned and played a lot with him and I'm most sad that my youngest won't get the same chance to spend more times with him. We loved you Josh. He was a an amazing rural shepherd with a dedication to family that none could match.


Everyone around is really excited to spend time socializing comfortably out of doors. I also spent a weekend attending a great conference a handmade assembly and was inspired particularly by two artists Janet Morton and Candice Tarnowski. Lots of folks in Sackville attended lectures, workshops and celebrations during this conference. I loved sharing my zine and trading for new material.


I started a new radio show in March. Condensation has really been rocking my Saturday mornings after I grab my grub at the local Farmer's Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment